The MVC Test is customer development research that improves your odds of innovation success
- Our research methodology and analysis is based on decades of experience in launching new-to-the-world products and services.
- Your results are benchmarked against a growing database of historic MVC testing results, which unearths strengths and weaknesses that no traditional survey can tap into.
- We offer scenario testing, price modeling, idea-specific questions and competitive comparison options.
- Your idea and results are kept completely confidential.
How it works
Step 1: Concept Development and Target Audience Selection
- We work with you to narrow the target audience based on demographics, psychographics, technology adoption, and other factors.
- During a workshop session, our consultants co-create a written concept using a proven structure. Videos can also be tested.
- We allow you to run simultaneous concept tests on two direct or indirect competitors–or even compare alternative ways to present your solution.
Step 2: Proprietary, Secure Survey Process and Methodology
- We choose a large-size consumer test group from an online panel of over 4 million U.S. Residents.
- Feedback includes multiple choice and open-ended responses.
Step 3: Final Analysis, Insights and Recommendations
- Scores are presented in absolute numbers and compared against a database of historic concept tests.
- Key numbers help identify particular strengths and areas of risk and improvement.
- We develop an Engagement Forecast™ to model Year 1 traffic and revenue, including various assumptions and scenarios.
- Prioritized recommendations are based on interpretation of data and years of experience.
You can create your own test today with helpful video walkthroughs of the process at our Test Builder
Report output includes:
- Overall consumer interest and likelihood of trying and/or buying.
- Specific feedback on areas such as Use Rate, Need Fulfillment, Believability, and Word-of-Mouth Potential.
- Most and least important features and functions.
- Demographics and psychographics of likely users.
- Engagement Forecast of user base and revenue modeling.
Our clients choose MVC testing to:
- Bring unbiased consumer data to improve decision-making.
- Screen startup pitches for funding consideration.
- Model upside scenarios with a broader, mainstream market.
- Prioritize features & functions.
- Guide product and marketing development.
- Our prices vary depending on specific options, and start at $999.
- Volume discounts and value-added services are available.
Draft your test now at our Test Builder and we’ll provide feedback and customized pricing within a day!