The MVC Test brings consumer-based learning to improve digital service ideas
- Our research methodology and analysis is based on decades of experience in launching new-to-the-world products and services.
- Your results are benchmarked against a growing database of historic MVC testing results, which unearths strengths and weaknesses that no other survey can replicate.
- We offer scenario testing, price modeling, idea-specific questions and competitive comparison options.
- Your idea and results are kept completely confidential.
How it works
- Step 1: Concept Development and Target Audience Selection
- We work with you to narrow the target audience based on demographics, psychographics, technology adoption, and other factors.
- During a workshop session, our consultants co-create a written/visual concept using a proven structure. Videos can also be tested.
- We allow you to run simultaneous concept tests on two direct or indirect competitors–or even alternative ways to present your solution.
- Step 2: Proprietary, Secure Survey Process and Methodology
- We choose a large-size consumer test group from an online panel of over 2 million U.S. residents.
- Feedback includes multiple choice and open-ended responses.
- Step 3: Final Analysis, Insights and Recommendations
- Scores are presented in absolute numbers and compared against a database of historic concept tests.
- Key numbers help identify particular strengths and areas of risk and improvement.
- We develop an Engagement Forecast™ to model Year 1 traffic and revenue, including various assumptions and scenarios.
- Prioritized recommendations are based on interpretation of data and years of experience.
Report output includes:
- Overall consumer interest and likelihood of trying and/or buying.
- Specific feedback on areas such as Use Rate, Need Fulfillment, Believability, Substitutes and Word-of-Mouth Potential.
- Most and least important features and functions.
- Demographics and psychographics of likely users.
- Engagement Forecast of user base and revenue modeling.
Our clients choose MVC testing to:
- Bring unbiased consumer data to improve strategic decision-making.
- Screen startup pitches for funding consideration.
- Model upside scenarios with a broader, mainstream market.
- Guide product and marketing development.
- Our prices vary depending on specific options, and start at around $1,000. For less than the cost of closing legal expenses you receive complete test results, analysis and recommendations.
- Volume discounts and value-added services are available. Our goal is to be a competitive advantage for a handful of forward-thinking investment groups.